Monday, July 21, 2008

I HATE MORNING WOOD


Yes , I HATE MORNING WOOD . Fucking nuisance every morning ! It becomes a really BIG problem when my mom tries to wake me up . Have to pretend to be asleep with my face in the pillow till she's gone so I can turn around and look into the ceiling and keep on cursing !!!
OK , look I don't usually have wet dreams (yes , even if I'm 18 and horny!)or even sleazy dreams for that matter. IN FACT I DON'T HAVE DREAMS AT ALL . I even take care of my peeing and stuff before calling it a night! I'm not a 9 year old anymore , so I can't escape embarrassment by just saying that I think I need to pee... When you got wood , sometimes you need to do more than just pee! (You know it don't you)
Absolute fucking menace. Hey! Don't get me wrong. I'm not against the whole process of getting wood. I just fucking HATE IT when it happens at the wrong place and most definitely at the WRONG TIME!!!
I did some searching on the internet and I learnt that it happens because of many things.
1. Male testosterone levels are highest in the morning.
2.You are most relaxed when you wake up in the morning.
3.And one guy actually said , " It's probably because your PENIS RUBS AGAINST THE SHEETS ".
WTF , apparently the penis is like some kind of super-sensitive metal detector that goes crazy when it detects the IRON IN YOUR BLOOD!! Man , if that was the case then all guys would move around with a permanent wood because of their thingie rubbing against their undie.

The bottomline is that MORNING WOOD SUCKS and YOU KNOW IT! That is the whole reason that you are even bothering to read this rant.You are really lucky if you have a place to park that wood in the morning.
I HATE MORNING WOOD ! AAAAAAHHHH!

I-HATER,
18,
single,
horny...

5 comments:

  1. lol.just lol , nothing more nothing less...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. I wake up almost every morning with a hardon and have to do something about it. I end up so horny throughout the day if i dont take some time to beat off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I hate it too, it gets so annoying. It makes you annyoying, and when you try to sqeeze it to make it go sleep it gets more horny and wet. I wish there was a girl who can suck my wood in the mornings.......and it makes it obvious that you have one when it sticks out....uhhh...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally like morning wood. I'm always real horny in the morning, and I just fix it by jacking off. I just take care of it before anyone has to look at it, unless I want them to. he he

    ReplyDelete