Sunday, October 26, 2008

I HATE BURDEN BITCHES!!!

Yes , after a long time its finally time for another rant. I am in law school now and I've met some of the WORST SCUM that any two people could ever mate to produce (homosexuals included)! They don't work, don't give a fuck and always dream about fucking their moms. The world would be a lot better without these assholes.

SO for the first time I would like to create a phrase and that phrase would be 'burden bitch'. So what exactly is a burden bitch ? A BURDEN BITCH is a person who never does his work , doesn't give a fuck and would not think twice before coming to you and shamelessly ask you to do their work or will steal, force you to give up your work and copy it all.

They are the kind of scum that always drag you behind because you have been unlucky enough to have been grouped with them. GOD I HATE THEM ALL!!! I just wish they'd all fuck themselves in their woeful behinds and just start working of their own accord.

Sometimes , I just wanna kill them all....

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment