Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hate, rant and vent your feelings!

Although I hate doing this I will soon set up open up my blog to all of you people called readers. You guys can rant about anything you want; you boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse, boss, teacher, parent(s), pets, that hot girl who doesn't give a DAMN ABOUT YOU, hell just anything you want.

Just write your feelings down and mail it to me at the following address. Of course there are some promises from my side as well

1. I promise you guys 100% anonymity.

2. I promise never to give away your e-mail ids and stuff.

3. I promise you readers who will feel the same way as you.

4. Minor editing might be done to correct grammar but I promise not to change the content.

Now, here's where you mail it to -

i-hater[at]live[dot]com

Replace the [at] with @ and the [dot] with (.), without the brackets of course. I mean you seriously won't be stupid enough to mail to me with the brackets ???

Just remember to mention what your rant is about in the subject.

Just go ahead and vent your feelings...

Technorati Tags: ,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment